We value your time and want to make your experience with Adams as convenient as we can.
When it comes to your home or offices heating and air conditioning system we know that whether you need equipment service or equipment replacement you want this to be a convenient, efficient, dependable and overall a good experience. That’s why we will make sure your informed, so you can make an educated decision, communicated with on the progress of the work and satisfied with the completed product.
What to expect when you contact Adams Heating and Air Conditioning:
- Professionally trained and well informed staff that will help you from the moment you call.
- Flexible scheduling so you don’t have to waste time.
- Any details, regarding to your request, are accurately passed directly to the technician.
- Computerized / mobile dispatching software makes communication to field personnel easy and accurate.
- Lettered vehicles, uniformed employees, industry certifications, licensing and insurance.
- A detailed evaluation of your systems performance issues.
- Accurate diagnosis and approved repair recommendations.
- Informed options for resolving the problem so you can make the right decision for you.
- When working in your home, safety and neatness are our priorities. Shoe covers and floor covering are always used.
- Detailed, computer printed invoices with system operation checklist.
- Following up on your experience helps us to meet your needs in the future.
We can quickly assist you through our computerized dispatched system. Then depending on the required work needed we will assign a technician to your request. In some circumstances you can even request a technician that you may already be familiar with, we can usually accommodate your request if your understanding and willing to allow for his/her schedule demands that may be already be in place. We understand that your time is valuable, with that in mind we want to make sure if the scheduled appoint is going to be altered for any such reason we will contact you to let you know so that we can work together to best meets your needs. When a technician finishes their work on at one location, the dispatch software lets the office know so that we can contact the next location to let them know we are available. When there is a confirmation the call is then dispatched to the technician.